By statutory arrangements with the Ministry of Commerce, Government of India, we issue non-preferential “Certificates of Origin” in respect of goods exported from India. These Certificates are accepted as authentic documents by the Embassies, Consulates and Trade Commissions of various countries world-wide. You may download the forms shown below and the same can be submitted at the Chamber office in Panjim or Verna. Certificate of Origin (both required)
- Indemnity Bond on Stamp Paper of Rs.100/- to be submitted once only. ( See below)
- Application form – Form I (download above)
- A copy of Bill of Lading | Air Way bill | Transporters bill
- Invoice | Shipping bill
- Fees for MEMBERS – by MICR cheques on Panjim Branches or Demand Draft
- Fees for NON MEMBERS – by Demand Draft only
- You may submit any number of FORM III copies, however one copy will be retained by us. Example, if you need 4-copies, then you will have to submit (4+1 copies) of FORM III. You will only be charged for 4-copies. (Download above)
- For NON MEMBERS – recommendation of two members.
Sample format of Indemnity Bond is shown below. Copy & paste to use. This matter has to be typed on Rs.100/- Stamp paper.
PERMANENT INDEMNITY BOND
To, Director General, Goa Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Goa Chamber Building, Rua de Ormuz, PANJIM GOA Dear Sir, In consideration of the Goa Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Panjim, Goa, from time to time, giving or authenticating Certificates of Origin, legalising invoices and other documents in respect of goods for exportation by M/s. (NAME OF THE COMPANY WITH ADDRESS). WE HEREBY DECLARE that all particulars contained in invoices or other documents presented to the Chamber by us in our name for their certification or authentication or legalisation shall be true and accurately set forth, and further that we shall at all times INDEMNIFY and keep indemnified the Chamber and its officials against all claims and demands that may at any time be made against them or any of them by reason of issuing of such certificates, invoices and other documents as aforesaid.
For (Name of the Company)
NOTE: – Witness requirement is only applicable for non-members)