Friday, 06 April 2007 09:28
- A complimentary hard-copy of the Chamber's Monthly Bulletins, Annual Report.
- A FREE-copy of Trade and Commercial directory, which the Chamber periodically publishes,
- Encourage participation in several important meetings, seminars, workshops of the Chamber.
participation in lecture-cum-discussion meetings on subjects of topical
interest and other management development programs.
participation in meetings with visiting Consulate or Foreign embassy
officials, Trade Commissioners, Ambassadors and other dignitaries from
- Creating and setting up contracts between several
similar industrial units as well as Government and Commercial bodies at
State and National level.
- Making representations on policy matters to Central and State (regional) Governments.
- Providing sectoral projection of Industry groups in the media and press to focus on issues of important relevance
Last Updated on Sunday, 29 July 2007 16:27