Thursday, 04 August 2016 00:00
What are the "Aims & Objectives" of the Chamber?
- To collect and circulate information and statistics on various matters of general, commercial and industrial interest.
- To obtain the removal of all acknowledged grievances affecting mercantile and industrial interests, as far as possible.
- To deal suitably with legislative and other measures affecting the business and industry.
- To arbitrate in the settlement of disputes arising out of commercial transactions.
- To co-operate with any otherAssociation with similar objectives and exchange information.
- To work closely with the Government, professionals, experts, intellectuals, eminent personalities and with people from industry, trade, business on matters of commerce
- Organise special programmes - workshops, lectures, discussions & seminars on subjects of topical interest to Members.
- Maintain a record of all important statistical reports received from the Government including the annual Economic Survey of the state.
- Issuance of 'Non-Preferential Certificates of Origin' in respect of goods exported from India. These Certificates are accepted as authentic documents by the Embassies, Consulates & Trade Commissions of various countries.
- Endorse Price Lists, Invoices, Tender Documents, Agency Agreements, GMP Certificates etc. Issue on request from members, Letters of Recommendation to Embassies, High Commissions, Consulates & Trade Commissions for issue of visa to their officials planning to visit various countries for promotion of business.
- The Chamber is invited to nominate its representatives on several public & semi-public bodies.
Last Updated on Thursday, 04 August 2016 05:52