Friday, 06 April 2007 07:45
What are the "Aims & Objectives" of the Chamber?
- To encourage and promote a friendly feeling and unanimity among businessmen and industrialists on all subjects involving their common good and in general, interests of the state and the country.
- To promote and protect interests of trade, commerce, and industry.
- To collect and circulate information and statistics on various matters of general, commercial and industrial interest.
- To obtain the removal of all acknowledged grievances affecting mercantile and industrial interests, as far a possible.
- To deal suitably with legislative and other measures affecting the business and industry.
- To communicate with government and other public authorities, with similar associations in other places and with individuals on all subjects of general mercantile and industrial interests.
- To arbitrate in the settlement of disputes arising out of commercial transactions.
- To co-operate with any other association with similar objectives and exchange relevant information.
Last Updated on Friday, 25 March 2011 09:43