What Documents Should I Submit?
- (i) Academic or Professional qualification certificates, or Membership of professional bodies in India/abroad, or any other prominent position(s) held.
- (ii) Registration Certificate from DI, or Registration under Factories Act, or Registration by any other Statutory Govt. Body in Goa.
- (i) Registered Firms – Registration from Registrar of Firms, or rest as in (A)
- (ii) Un-registered Firms – Notarial copy of Partnership Deed, or rest as in (A) (ii)
- Certificate of Incorporation from the Registrar of LLP
- Certificate of Incorporation from ROC, or Notarised copy of MOA/Articles of Association, or Registration under any other Statutory Govt. Body.
- Registration Certificate from the Registrar of Co-op Societies, or Registration under any other Statutory Govt. Body.
- Registration Certificate from the Registrar of Societies, or Registration under any other Statutory Govt. Body.
Patron Membership Fees to be paid 30 times the annual subscription
Applicable to All
An individual, firm, LLP, Joint Stock Company, an Educational Institution, an Educational Society or Commercial Association desiring to become a member of the Chamber shall send an application to the Director General of the Chamber on the prescribed form printed and issued by the Chamber, or downloaded on green (legal) paper from the Chamber’s Website, with details filled and signed and accompanied by the necessary fees. The Application form shall also be accompanied by the latest audited balance sheet, in case of Companies, LLPs and firms, and with the latest statement of Capital, duly certified by a Chartered Accountant, in case of Partnership Memberships. [In case of Renewals each year, the renewal application fees letter has to be accompanied by the latest audited balance sheet in case of Companies, LLPs and firms, and with the latest statement of Capital, duly certified by a Chartered Accountant in case of Partnership Memberships”. Such application shall be proposed in writing by one member and seconded by another, who have both been members of the Chamber for at least two years, and shall after scrutiny, be placed before the Managing Committee. When accepted the applicant will be enrolled as a member for that year and his name will be placed on the Register as from that date “provided that an applicant shall never have been convicted in a case for an offence indicating moral turpitude.” There may be applicants setting up their establishments in Goa for the first time, and who are not able to secure a proposer or a seconder. In such cases, the applications shall be accompanied with a letter of introduction from the Local Chamber of Commerce and Industry from where he originates”. The Managing Committee shall have entire discretion to accept or reject any application for membership without assigning any reason and its decision shall be final. An applicant whose application is so rejected shall not become a member for a period of six months from the date of such rejection . The proposer or the seconder of such rejected application will have the right to make an appeal to the General Body.